What are the acceptable IDs?
To verify your account, you must complete all required Profile Information and submit two valid IDs and/or proof of billing.
When submitting a document, it must show the front and back of your ID. The file must be in JPG, PNG, or PDF and the size must not be more than 1MB. You can also send these documents by emailing Support@PayNet.ph.
Valid ID – A valid ID must bear your complete name, date of birth, ID picture, signature and/or Expiry Date. Accepted valid IDs are any of the following:
- Tax Identification Number ID
- Driver’s License ID
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Certification
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification;
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID.
Proof of Billing – a document displaying your complete name and home address registered on your account and is issued not later than 3 months. Accepted proof of billing are any of the following:
- Utility Bills (Electricity, Water, Telephone, Mobile Phone, Internet, Cable)
- Credit Card Statement or Bank Statement.